Pages



Tuesday 14 July 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Anya, I'm 19 years old and I have had a passion for makeup for as long as I can remember.
I've been playing around with makeup for years and about 4 years ago I decided I wanted to understand makeup artistry a little better and actually know how to put particular products on my face to achieve different looks. I started watching you tubers religiously and gained skills and practiced until I could do them on my own face. From there I did a couple day courses with Mecca Cosmetica and Napoleon Perdis to really master the basic skills.
I would always do my own makeup for events and eventually started doing my friends makeup and grew a serious collection of products and favourites.
Since then I've been doing a lot of freelance work and working with clients for functions and formal events and am loving it!

But I wanted a place where I could publish my work and have a forum that allowed me to experiment further with makeup and really demonstrate my skills. I plan to post favourite products, makeup looks, tips and tricks and overall talk about makeup!

I hope you enjoy my blog!!

Anya xx

No comments :

Post a Comment